Collier County Museums Historic Photo Archive | Everglades City, FL | 78.14.75


Real photo postcard of the Community Center on Broadway West in Everglades City, built in 1924, where motion pictures were shown, and dances were held for the Tamiami Trail workers. The inscription on the back reads "Community House. Pictures 3 times a week-church-dances-etc."

View Slideshow
Please give proper credit if using these images/documents. Credit line should read Courtesy of Collier County Museums, Naples, Fl.