Collier County Museums Historic Photo Archive | Everglades City, FL | 88.42.113

88.42.113

The battery-powered Everglades City electric streetcar parked in front of the post office building on Broadway West. It was operated by the Everglades Railway Light and Power Company until 1929. The orignial caption reads "Old Everglades Streetcar".





View Slideshow
Please give proper credit if using these images/documents. Credit line should read Courtesy of Collier County Museums, Naples, Fl.